Unleash your Aquila taximeter.
The Aquila Taximeter AV Interface is a unique product which allows the output from an Aquila taximeter (T2 or T-Tiny) to be displayed on any video device, and to be heard in plain language on an audio system or separate speaker.
The examples given on these pages are only the beginning of what is possible. If you need further adviuce on what can be achieved, please contact you local dealer or Aquila directly.
The AV Interface is a module which is connected to the taximeter's serial port which has:
- Video output - to Rear view mirror displays, seat back screens or original equipment video screens.
- Video input - from reversing cameras or any other video source includung advertising or security video.
- Audio line output - to a car audio system
- Audio speaker output - Directly to a speaker
- "Push to talk" input - makes the meter speak on command
- Audio system "mute" output - Active when the taximeter is "speaking"
For more information on the Aquila AV Interface, please contact your local agent or Aquila directly.